Are you tired of those late nights in the packhouse?
Do you want to speed up your washing system? Process more greens per hour?
Do you ever struggle with shelf life? Do you wish that your greens lasted just a few more days? Or weeks?
Are you worried about food safety? Maybe those inspectors wouldn’t look at your current setup and smile.
Efficient greens washing, packing, and storage is key for any farmer. Frequently, the bottleneck is getting the greens dry. If you don’t, they go bad quickly and you’ve worked way too hard for that! When we moved to being able to dry our greens better, we were able to increase sales as a result.
We’ve helped with over a dozen washing machine conversions so far and have received calls, texts and messages from dozens of others about how to convert their washing machines. So we decided to make a course, a kit, and complete machines.
Why should I spend the money?
Converting to one of these machines can actually save you over a thousand dollars this year. Lets say you process 300 lbs of greens each week at 50 lbs an hour. Well, when we double your speed to 100 lbs an hour, that saves three hours a week at $15 dollars an hour for a savings of $45 a week. Lets say you farm 35 weeks out of the year.
That’s a savings of over $1500 in the first year.
Add to that better shelf life, and the peace of mind that its food safe? Priceless!
Or think about what a few customers have done. They bought a washer, attempted the conversion on their own and destroyed it! Then they came to us and we helped them to repair it and get it going. This course is designed to save you time so you don’t have to spend time thinking and messing around with electricity and possibly fry the motor.
A video and PDF series that walks you through the entire process
Access to the course plus a box with all the parts shows up at your door.
A complete greens system delivered to your door.
Michael’s course and system on his new washer conversion has been a game changer for our farm. We are currently using one of his conversions and we highly recommend this system.Ray Tyler
What’s in the Course?
We’re glad you asked! The course is 11 videos and 8 PDF’s that walk you through the easy process of turning a washing machine into a lean, mean salad machine! The videos are short, we know you don’t have a lot of time, and only put in what you needed to know. In fact, the total conversion can be done in as little as 1-2 hours with a couple beers and a buddy. Less time than watching a sports game!!!
The course works great on mobile so you can bring the videos and PDF’s right out to where you are doing the conversion and make sure that you are on track!
We Make it Easy
- We tell you what washing machine to buy or find (we’ve identified 10 models so far), the exact measurements to use when cutting the materials, and how to make it safe and easy to use.
- There is a spreadsheet of every part you need, down to the tech screws and caulk, and links to where to buy them. (even a page about places to source the basket in Canada!)
- We show the evolution of the different conversions we have done, and why we made them a particular way.
- There is a private Facebook group for us to share information, see what others have done, and show our successes.
- We only list models that we know work in North America. We can’t certify any models in Europe, but feel free to buy the course and see if the models are similar- we will refund if there are no comparable models.
LIFETIME ACCESS AND FREE UPGRADES AS NEW FEATURES COME OUT!
We Threw in Some Bonuses Too
- A video of our wash line that ran thousands of pounds of greens efficiently each year
- A video of the different conversions we have done and the particulars of the individual machines
- My complete slide deck of my washing, packing, and storage talk (over 100 slides)
“The videos were a big help… definitely helped me feel more confident with the project” Bryan D.
Feel overwhelmed by sourcing all the supplies? Need only 4 stainless steel screws and you have to buy 100? Don’t want to spend 90 minutes at Lowes like I did my first time? We deliver a complete kit* of all the parts you need right to your door! This comes with the complete video kit and PDF tutorial on how to install it.
- Full electrical system, wires, connectors, boxes.
- All interior hardware is stainless steel- we sourced everything so it would be as food safe as possible.
- PVC guides are precut and pre-drilled to the correct size.
- Locking casters so you can move it around for maximum flexibility.
- Emergency mushroom shut off switch for safety.
*does not include plexiglass- your model will change the dimensions needed and it’s easiest to get it cut locally. Available from any Ace, Truevalue, Lowes, Home depot or Menards. We also don’t include the orange baskets- they are easily ordered from a list of suppliers listed in the course.
The Complete Dry Your Greens Machine
Are you too busy to think about converting a wash machine right now? Do you want it done right, so all you have to do is plug it in? Are you mechanically disinclined? Feel like you would more likely shock yourself in the process than anything?
We’ve got you covered! We are offering complete units shipped to your door. All you have to do is tighten one connector and plug them in! The ultimate in convenience and efficiency!
This unit will show up on your door with everything for you to wheel it into place and start spinning greens the same day.
The unit features:
- Professional rated capacity- 5-7 lbs or 10 gallons of greens at a time
- 3-4 minute cycle time
- Adjustable timer- Greens need a bit longer? Just dial it up.
- Emergency stop switch. Something wrong? Just hit the big Red button!
- Need to move it? Roll it on the handy locking casters.
- Safety assured, close the lid when things are spinning to keep everyone safe.
- 3 baskets so you can be filling one, have one pre-draining, all while the other spins.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty. If the conversion breaks, we’ll send you the parts to fix it.